HOW AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY CAN HELP SELL YOUR PROPERTY FASTER
FACT: An aerial photograph or short video of a property will greatly increase its sale ability
Here’s how aerial photography can help estate agents and their clients?
- Through the combination of drones and photography, prospective sellers can create a better profile of the house or building. Even houses and apartments that look relatively plain from ground level can be given an aesthetic advantage by photographing them from an elevated viewpoint.
- In selling a property, it is essential to present all the things that make it appealing to prospective buyers. Through aerial photography, these elements can be shown with greater clarity. For instance, a home can be showcased against the backdrop of the whole block where it sits. It provides a context about the property, its size and location, thus painting a broader picture that would not have been possible using conventional tools utilized by sellers and their property professionals. Not only does the image give a better idea of the size of the property but it also shows the extent of the gardens and land and it can better describe the setting of the elements for sale.
- Apart from helping property owners create a visual slideshow of the property, drones can also be used to take videos of the house and its surrounding areas. The combination of aerial photos and videos can help sellers show prospective buyers different facets of the property which can be difficult to show using conventional photography. Using videos can also lead to more attention to the property.
- Today’s homebuyers are savvier about their buying options than ever before. They are able to research prices, browse listings, and investigate other important factors before even making the first call to a real estate agent. So professional photography and video can make the difference between your home getting a second look or getting skipped. In today’s blog post we’ll explore how professionally-shot aerial photos and videos can help you get your home sold that much quicker.
- Buyers Love Having a Birds-Eye View
It’s increasingly likely that buyers will look for aerial photography to help them make their buying decisions. Just like professional ground-level photos of the home and property, and like the video tour that really gives that first-hand feel, aerial shots are something buyers like when evaluating properties.
- People enjoy looking at aerial content because it gives them a new perspective. That helps them feel good about their choice to pursue a property. Plus, they take you seriously when you take marketing your property seriously using quality material.
- Quality Material Makes Your Property Look Good
Professionals create quality products. They have the skills, tools, and professional eye to make your property and its best features look amazing. Quality marketing materials can even shorten sale time and raise the final list price, too.
- Ready to buy a home, sell a home or invest?
If you are ready to buy a home, sell a home or invest, we welcome the opportunity to assist you with your estate agents needs and encourage you to call, text or email us today to set up a consultation. We will provide you with a 5-star client service experience through the entire process. When you’re ready to take marketing your home to the next level, contact NCEA to get started. Professionally shot aerial photos and videos can really make the difference for a prospective buyer when they make the list of “must-see” listings.
This service is never free but at NCEA we aim to give the best possible service and the best value for money, so make the most of our offer and employ the motivated estate agent.